I'm just going to be blunt and put it out there; I love art. It's amazing, and so much passion can be involved. I've been working on it little by little this year, and I've been, I hope, improving my skills one piece at a time.
What I really love about art, is that you don't have to hold back who you are when you do it. Each piece of work is different, and I find that when I'm in times of trouble or really deep feeling, it's one of the ways that I can *really* express myself to other people. It's easier for me to draw something out on paper, then talk to someone and tell them my deepest pains.
So, with that being said, I'm probably going to start posting my art on here, just so you, reading this, can get a taste of who I am.
The peice on here that I've posted is a sketch for something bigger that I'm working on. But here's something to start with. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment