Tuesday, May 3, 2011

My Favorite Part

I wrote the title of this blog a long while ago. In fact, looking on it now, I'm not really sure what I had in mind for it...but at the time I did, otherwise I wouldn'tve written the title down...
Maybe I was going to comment on the fact that everybody has a favorite part of a movie, or a favorite part when they hang out with friends. I know my favorite parts in movies are when they make me cry, and I love hanging out with my friends, laughing about stupid things that usually only we know about. My favorite part of the day is when the sun goes down and the stars become visible in the night sky. My favorite part is when families can unite and joke around, spread the love. My favorite part is when I can see couples around public areas, holding hands and being adorable. My favorite part is when I get to connect with God and share Him with others. My favorite part is when I can successfully sing a high note in my music piece. My favorite part is when I do my very best to act out another part on the stage in front of people, and feel so good about myself. My favorite part is when I can be myself in front of people, show people who I really am.

But...my absolute favorite part is when I see people, and how they react when they are touched, themselves, by God. It's absolute beauty. There's peace and there's joy overpowering...it's not something that can be put into words by anyone, but anyone can be one to experience it. And it is the most amazing experience in the world. And the greatest part is...the connection with God doesn't stop. It lives forever, and it's making its way around the world.

2 comments:

  1. "Every knee will bow, every tongue confess..." Some consider this a statement concerning the judgement of the world. I see masses of people joyfully honoring Jesus and loving each other. It's like a giant celebration and everyone is invited. It's what we're being called to now- joyful celebration of a greater reality that changes lives and perspectives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The greatest celebration in existence! One that never ends, too. :)

    ReplyDelete