Apparently these were ideas that I had and ended up not finishing them...or even starting them for that matter.
YOU
Father The God of Israel
Heaven
Power
Lord God of Israel
Lord God
The God of Glory
The God of Our Fathers
The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob
The Divine Nature
The Creator
Father of Mercies
God of all Comfort
The Living God
Lord Almighty
The Father of Glory
Father of our Lord Yeshua the Messiah
The Eternal Immortal Invisible King
Sovereign
God the Father
The Majesty
The Most High God
The Father of Spirits
A Consuming Fire
God of Peace
The Father of Lights
The Lawgiver and Judge
Lord of Armies
The Majestic Glory
The Almighty
The King of the Nations
WHAT WOULD YOU DO...
if God had a call for your life that seemed to be totally outrageous to you? If it was what YOU were meant to do...would you do it? Would you do it because you know it's what God would want you to do, or would you do it because you knew you couldn't do it alone; that you would need God to help you?
How would you pull yourself to do it? Would you just do it because you know it's right, or would you have to take a giant leap of faith to get there?
Maybe you've already been through this. Maybe you've already had to make the choice between something YOU thought was right and something that GOD thought was right...well, what did you choose? Did you choose what YOU wanted to do because it was the 'easy' choice, or did you choose what GOD wanted you to do because it was the 'hard' choice?
LET'S HOPE WE NEVER HAVE TO SAY GOODBYE, SAY GOODBYE
Let me just start off by apologizing for the fact that I haven't blogged since Mother's Day. Summer came and I got a little...distracted. I've been finding time for myself to just, relax, and enjoy my summer. And I've also been vacationing here and there, so, I've been a little busy. But not to worry, I have a blog. :)
Seeing as no inspiration has really sprung on me for awhile, my sister suggested that I write an entry about her, and I thought, why not just write an entry about my whole family? So I suppose that's what I'll do.
Let me just start by saying that I really do feel bad for people who claim to hate their family. To me, my family is my whole world. I mean, they know what I love, they know what I hate, I can trust them with anyting I confess to them, and they can trust me in return. My family is very dear to my heart and I really wish that other people could experience the same things that I experience with my family, because sometimes they're the best friends that I have.
MYSTERIOUS FUTURE
Jeremiah 29:11~ "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
I have struggled (and mind you, I'm still struggling) for a ridiculous amount of time in figuring out what I want to do with my life. This verse always comforts me. To know that He has my life planned out for me already. That He knows what I'm going to do, what He wants me to do...the hard part is just figuring it out...
I keep switching between plenty of different ideas, but none of them seem to stick. How do I know which one is the RIGHT one? How do I know it's the thing that I'm meant to do for the rest of my life? I don't. In order to figure that out, I need to talk to God, and figure out what He wants for me.
For me, that's really challenging. I've always had most everything planned out for myself, and to just give myself up to God, and have Him lead me in the right direction is really something that is hard to do.
STARGAZING
When I look up at the night sky that surrounds me on a clear, winter night, it's as if nothing around me exists. The beauty that God created spreads across the sky, dazzling on-lookers with complete amazement and wonder. It's amazing that God could do so much for us. With a wave of his hand, billions and billions, and billions of stars and planets and constellations were made. They're there to gaze upon, to explore, to wonder about...
This was just for funzies. I'm probably not going to expand on these ideas anymore because for half of them...I don't even know where they were headed.
But maybe...I can get some inspiration or something. I'm really hoping that it'll kick into gear once school starts and my mind starts working again...but until then, enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment